Author Topic: A Flare!! WHY????  (Read 1848 times)

Cricket

A Flare!! WHY????
« on: February 23, 2011, 07:16:47 AM »
This week I have a lot to do,  I am giving my sister a surprise Graduation party (a small one).

Got my granddaughter all day today as my daughter is subbing, and granddaughter is sick.

Yesterday got nothing done cause I felt bad, flu like symptoms, but not flu - a flare!!

Today I really hurt bad, it is killing me to have my bra on, but I have to go get my Rx's.

I am so sick of all of this pain.  I want to be able to get up and do whatever I want, no limits.

I know I am way better off than many people, but some days I do feel sorry for myself.

Well enough of this pity party, thanks for listening.

Hope your day is a great day and pain free.    Cricket
Female 64 yrs. old with:~Lymphoma ~SJS~, Fibro, Neuropathy, Spinal  Stenosis, Degenerative Discs, Shingles Arthritis, Hypo-thyroid.
Rituxan, Synthroid, Lopressor, Vasotec, Zantac, Zyrtec, evoxac, Lexapro, Neurotin, Ambien, Zanaflex, Voltarm, Vicodin, fish oil, Centrum vit.,  CoQ10, vit. D, Miralax

Crymeariver

Re: A Flare!! WHY????
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 08:43:46 AM »
I'm sorry you're in pain.  Unfortunately the stress of a busy week can trigger it exactly when we DON'T need it to happen.  I've been noticing that more and more myself.

Hope u feel better soon!

LizPetillo

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 09:17:27 AM »
I know I am way better off than many people, but some days I do feel sorry for myself.
DITTO.

And when I flare up I wonder 'why?' too.
I havent' done anything different .. haven't ate any 'no-nos' ... so why?
I'd be frustrated but I'm too darn tired. 

Daisy1234

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2011, 10:51:01 AM »
Flares stink!!!  I think that just about covers it.   >:(

Seeker

• Proud to serve
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2011, 01:17:09 PM »
Howdy all.  I think flairs are subject to a subsection of Murphy's Law.  "Right when you don't want it to happen, it will". 

Seeker
Every day is an adventure, waiting to happen.

dainbramage

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2011, 01:46:52 PM »
I think I am having cluster flare ups. Beginning of the week everything is good then the flare starts and by the end of the week it goes away. The same the next week. This is driving me crazy.

Dolly Dimples

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2011, 03:49:06 PM »
  Well Cricket, snap! i am out in sympathy with you at this time too.

I'm having some  bad family stress for past few months, so I guess this is pay back  time.

I am  in my dressing gown at teatime  because of the bra choking me, my upper back aches and I feel soooo weary.
           Weather not helping either, but I think it's been a little warmer today.
                            Hugs Dolly

peachpop

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2011, 04:16:58 PM »
Sometimes the worse part of this stupid disease is all the limiations it inflicts us with!  Sometimes I get mad and that helps.... Mad like "Your not gonna beat me, I'm gonna beat you".  I pop pills to dull the pain and I chug along.  I pay for it the next day but it helps to know that once in a while, I can beat Sjogrens not the other way around!  I try to live by mind over matter!!!!

Hope you feel better soon hon!