Author Topic: 2011 - Laughter is the Best Medicine . . .  (Read 30185 times)

irish

• Global Moderator
Re: 2011 - Laughter is the Best Medicine . . .
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2011, 09:48:46 PM »
I love this joke!!! You got me laughing loud on this one. My hubby will enjoy it too. Irish ;D

A66eyroad

• Be kind to yourself today!
« Reply #106 on: December 09, 2011, 05:41:11 AM »
A friend of mine is a speech therapist in a nursing home where she does a lot of work with people who are recovering from strokes. One of the things she uses in therapy is a hand-held vibrator to stimulate the muscles in the face.  You know, one of "those." She uses them so much that they burn out quickly.

She was at the mall with her three-year-old daughter and walked in to one of those stores that sells novelties where she thought she'd pick up a couple. She had a coupon for half-off, so she filled her hand-held basket with all the vibrators the store had --- about 20 of the things.

When she went to the cashier, she sat her daughter on the counter, and placed the basket of vibrators next to her.

The cashier had a shocked look on her face when she saw all those vibrators!

The little girl looked up at the cashier and sweetly said, "My daddy's out of town this week."
Female, 61
Sjogrens, UCTD, and subacute cutaneous lupus. Flu-like symptoms, mouth & nasal ulcers, itchy rash, high cholesterol, headache, earache, tinnitis, dizziness. Hangover-like nausea, especially in the a.m.
Plaquenil, Atabrine, DHEA, Aleve, Evoxac, Allegra/Benedryl, esomeprazole.

Bucky

• Global Moderator
« Reply #107 on: December 09, 2011, 07:48:03 AM »
Oh no!!!  I bet your friend was embarrassed!  The innocence of kids . . ya gotta love it!   ;)

Mary Ann - yours was cute too.   :D

Bucky
Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

Katybarstool

« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2011, 12:08:48 PM »
Keep them coming! Loved those two.

Kathyx

susanep

• Each Day Is A Miracle !
« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2011, 08:04:46 PM »
Bucky-You have to keep this thread going. I have laughed so much tonight, and it's a good thing.  ;D

susanep  :)
Sjogren's, Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypothyroid, Fibro, Sleep Apnea, Diabetes 2, Asthma, and Gerd.  (Meds I take) Omeprazole, Pilocarpine, Levothyroxine, Effexor, Cpap, Aspirin, Mobic, Prilosec,, Xanax, Restasis, Systane,Vitamin D3, Plaquenil, Gabapentin, Provigil , Advair, Nasonex, and Proventi

Narablueeyes

« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2011, 10:19:11 AM »
Three women, two younger one a little older, decided to go to the sauna room after working out.  As they were sitting there, one of the younger women started beeping.  She raised her hand and pushed into the palm of her hand and said, "That's my beeper computer chip I had installed in my palm."  she walked out of the room to go call her secretary.

She returned and sat back down when the other younger woman started ringing.  She answered her implanted Bluetooth by pressing right beneath her ear. 

The older woman, feeling a bit left out, took leave to the restroom and returned with a long piece of toilet tissue hanging from her rotund backside.  The two younger women just stared at her in surprise and the older woman turned to look behind her and said, "Well will you look at that!!  A fax!!".  ;D