Author Topic: I'm back :)  (Read 1613 times)

angielyn

I'm back :)
« on: December 08, 2011, 08:50:18 PM »
If anyone just so happens to remember me at all. I was here earlier this year with no diagnosis. Rheumy thought Sjogren's but then blew it off when all my blood work came back neg. After two months of taking a break I found a new PCP and have been back at it. For the most part I've started all over with the new PCP, not sure if that's been a good thing or bad ugh... My last appt. she noticed my lymph nodes were enlarged and asked me how long they have been that way. I told her 2yrs since all this started. So, off to a ENT I went. They said my one gland is not secreting saliva like it should be. So, they gave me a slip for more "sjogren's" blood work. I think this time I'm going to talk to my PCP about other tests. This is getting a bit out of hand. She is pretty sure my problem is Celiac and I'm pretty sure she's crazy. I know people who have Celiac and what I'm dealing with just is not what they deal or dealt with, she comes to this conclusion because I have low B12 and everything even 3 celiac panels have been neg.

Anyhow, just a quick hello and small intro.  ;)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: I'm back :)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 06:08:26 AM »
Welcome back. If you really want to mess with their minds I know some supplements that you can take.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

AnaGamble

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 06:18:06 AM »
Hello! =^_^=
Welcome back! (allthough I am fairly new ;D)

I got a similar scenario, currently being bloodtested so much that I am wondering if my doctor is a vampire who just gulps the vials up as soon as I leave.
Latest idea he has seems to be to take a test after I fasted just because my sugar levels were a bit high the last time.
If he's gonna try going the "oh maybe you're a diabetic" route I will murder him...
So atm waiting for bloodtests to be taken on the 14th and then again on the 20th, merry Xmas eh? ;D

angielyn

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 07:49:20 AM »
The last thing I wanna do is mess with their minds, I think I already have and didn't even mean to!!! lol

My sed rate goes up then down, white blood count is up and down. They have taken so much blood in the past 2yrs that my left arm (fav. blood arm) is to scarred up they can't get anything out of it the past few months. Now don't get me wrong. I'm sure I have a B12 problem. I have been getting shots and I have felt a lot better. BUT It doesn't explain the swollen glands, night sweats, constant cough, swallowing problems etc.

I am scheduled to see a Neuro. in Feb. due to cognitive and other issues that have been going on as well. My PCP originally thought MS cause I couldn't walk a straight line to save my life (which comes and goes) they did do an MRI but that was neg. for lesions.

btw I do believe mine are vampires as well!!! I asked her last time if she just wanted me to go donate a gallon so she can take it as she needs lol

AnaGamble

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 08:39:54 AM »
btw I do believe mine are vampires as well!!! I asked her last time if she just wanted me to go donate a gallon so she can take it as she needs lol

ROFL! If they insist on more bloodtests after the 20th I'll probably offer something similar. ;D