Author Topic: agoraphobia & rage  (Read 10067 times)

flutterfly

Re: agoraphobia & rage
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2010, 10:11:02 PM »
KAMIE~I DIDN'T 4GETCHA KID~O...JUST RAN OUTA WORD SPACE (even here i talk alot) i used ta get scared of not findin'my way home...i know sounds stupid...but i really would get all turned around! or if i needed ta go somewher new...4GET 'BOUT IT! still make sha go w/me ta anyplace my hubby can't or won't if it's not 1 of my ~safe places~! (i can tell her ta hush it up ur freakin'me out & peeps r starin' & she knows...I MEAN IT & WHAT IT MEANS TA ME!)
I WAS A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY (THUS THE NICKNAME) & THEN 1 DAY I WASN'T & I HAD THIS THINGY CALLED AGORAPHOBIA W/PANIC DISORDER & MAJOR DEPRESSION! hey @ least they gave it a name!

yeh i don't take anythin' new due ta med reactions & all the stuff they put me on 4 diabetic gastroperisis has eh been PULLED OFF MARKET or I CAN'T TAKE IT!

KUDOS TA U 4 UR ADDITUDE! U KNOW SWEETS UR MORE THAN WELCOME TA CUM W/ME & SHA TA VIRGINIA MASON W/THAT I'M NOT GONNA TAKE NO 4 AN ANSWER ADDITUDE OF URS! WE COULD USE THE MINIONS! TEHEHE!

HAVE A COLD SIDE OF THE PILLOW KINDA NIGHT!

~*FLUTTERFLY*~   

Sha

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2010, 11:11:12 PM »
I hear the North west coast is getting buried. That means that my wife will be very busy to night. She usually tracks communication problems in that area, Oregon and Washington.

Yes, joe, she will be very busy! Im in WA and im telling you it's sheer ice! Crackle, crackle, slip!:p

Be careful out there people in the NORTHWEST!;)

Pretty duh, big red truck moment...huh guys!

BIG RED TRUCK DEFINITION:

911 Dispatcher: Yes, can I help you?
Blonde: Hello? Uh, my house is on fire! Can you help me?
911 Dispatcher: Sure, I?ll page the fire department. Just tell me how they can get there.
Blonde: Duh!! Big Red Truck!

Ps..joe- didn't I tell ya we had our own twinzy language until we were almost 5...nobody could understand it but us...mom said so!;)

Have a good night!

Sha~ the better half;)  <~ (playing nice joe) lol everyone understood that one right?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 06:18:34 PM by Sha »

flutterfly

« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2010, 05:46:04 AM »
 ;) mornin`joe...aahh shucks now when i say big red truck peeps...ur gonna know what kinda peeps i`ma talkin` `bout!
gee i sorta feel like we have a triplet sha baby!

what r we gonna do ta haze him on in? hmmm...
got any ideas?

well welcome ta our funky upside down sideways never upright or normal always sum fresh heck kinda world!

hope u have a great day! back ta the hospital ta see if they know what their right hands doin`w/their left hand taday! prob lost both hands if its anythin` like yesterday!

(sorry mods 4 the double ~LL~ word in other post... didn`t know that was considered cussin`feel free ta change my naughty words if  they slip out! i`ll sure try & behave tho!)

~*uber tired~ wobbly~sore flutterfly*~

navydad

« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2010, 10:46:57 AM »
In 1989, I had my first panic atack,, at work,, thought I was dieing, then they started to happen everywhere,, malls,, restaurants,, didnt eat out for almost three years,, stopped living,, would go to work,, panic attack, drive to work,, sit in the car and sweat and shake,, try to work with shaking body,, thank goodness I didnt have them while driving,, so I went to therapy,, it helped some,, but I did better on my own,, on my lucnh break,, I would go to the mall, sit in the parking lot,, panic,, go back the next day,, panic,, inside the mall door,, panic,, took a few months of going myself before I could walk around in the mall,, did the same thing with restaurants,, had to start with drivethrough,, ys it was that bad,, then go inside when it wasent busy,, get in get out,, then try and sit and eat without throwing up frm panic
  Rage,,I wont say a lot about it, not much to say really,, just tired of not being taken seriously by many of my doctors,, getting meds that almost kill me,, can you say fentyl patch?,, even my new gastro,, who I really like,, mailed me his thoughts on our initial visit,, he justhad to add in ,, ( ahistory of depression and anxiety),, now really,, what does that have to do with my guts,, I think they toss that in so they cover there bases,,

marilyn143

« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2010, 10:58:30 PM »
yes to both.i have been feeling alot of rage struggled through soooo much in life only to have this thing lurking messing with me all along.I think about all my children/family went through when I relapsed into drinking due to not being able to get any kind of real help for my physical problems.Even after I lost custody of my child ,burned down my house and had cancer none of the dozens of doctors,social workers,judges took my physical complaints seriously.I at last fired all my doctors and did get a dx thought  things would improve.well I have alot of rage all those years of people pushing me making me feel like maybe it was MY head problem or not working my program well enough.all I done was damage my body trying to support my kids while I begged for help year after year.I have a 17 year old son that has been living with his sister I'm left out of any real parenting  anymore.It hurts worse than anything .feeling helpless is such a bad trigger for me with my abusive past .I have real bad rages sometimes and am glad for the most part no one sees them.I think somehow it is a component of this whole puzzle.all the members of my family that have fibro also have bipolar or anger issues.

flutterfly

« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2010, 11:58:31 PM »
NAVY DAD~hey sweets...i'ma feelin' u & i raise ya 3months in house can't even go on front porch! w/my papa & hubby on suicide watch W/drug cocktail of remeron~prozac & zyprexa (my muchkin'head doc actualy called it a california cocktail) SAY WHAT DOC?! U MEAN I WON'T BE ABLE TA FUNCTION & NEVER GET OUTA BED UNLESS I SOAK THE SHEETS??? OH YES PLEASE...'NOT'! U FRIGGIN' IDIOT! that was 2002! so i ended up in icu w/pancreatitis in 2005 or maybe it was keteoasidosis...i don't 'member...either way they couldn't give me my remeron through i.v. (best thing ta happen outa my stay @ germville) so got off all the pills!@ 1 time b4 i took any meds i was so freaked out by peeps that i hid on my floorboard in parkin' lot 'cause the normals were lookin' @ me!oh & don't 4get the papa that can't handle me panicin' so squeezes me tight...as i'm hyperventalatin' & screamin' @ him "i'm not me papa can't u see that!" (a yr ago i was the talk of the party! the social butterfly) the only thing my papa knew ta do is ta pray on it! i dunno 'bout u but in a panic I DON'T WANNA GIVE THANX & ASK 4 HELP IN ~BLAHS~ NAME!(i happen ta believe in pixies & flutterflys) but i respect him enough ta feel the smother 'til i almost pass out!
(HOPE I DIDN'T OFFEND ANY1) i respect every1's beliefs!

& my rage cums outa NO~WHERE (well thats not true...it comes from my word hole LOUDLY!) don't get me wrong...i'm typically not know ta have a filter & i'm an ~ARIES CHICKY~ means i'm a fire sign & a TRUE SPIT~FIRE...BUT I USED TA BE ABLE TA CONTROL IT! NOW...NOT SO MUCH!
KUDOS 4 ~MAKIN~ URSELF GO PLACES! i used ta do that...would go ta a store or outa my house @ least once a day so i wouldn't get stuck in my house again...but i moved ta take care of our papa thats now 82 & he's way far away from EVERYTHIN' so now when i DO make it out IT'S TRAGICLY EPIC!

NICE TA MEETCHA!i also feel ur plight of too many docs...alot of $...more time W/no answers or RELIEF! FOR MUFFS SAKE 4 THE $ I'VE SPENT 4 MY DOCS TA POKE FUN SAYIN' ITS A T.T.THINGY...THAT I'M A REGULAR ENIGMA IS JUST MEAN! i wonder if they'd say that ta their kid?OR THEIR SPOUSE! runnin' outa room...HOPE UR PILLOWS COLD!~*FLUTTERFLY*~

flutterfly

« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2010, 12:14:47 AM »
MARILYN 143~HEY SWEETS...i'm SO SORRY 4 ur journey sounds horrific! a mamas heart is lost w/out the hearts that they make & nurture!
that has ta be awful! (((me))) huggin' (((u)))! hope u don't mind...i'm a hugger!

i also had a tortorous journey after mama passed in 2004! went ta the jim beam bottle & boy its nice while it lasts now doesn't it!
right up 'til my lil' bod said hey...knock that crap off or i'm headin' u right back ta the icu again! (plus my hubby was tired of sleepin' on the cold hospital floor!)
eh the icu is the worst 4 an agoraphobe! (glass doors w/no curtains & lotsa peeps) yowzer!

well honeybunch...I BELIEVE U! MUFF THOSE FOOLS! I hope u have family or friends rouncha ta give u a ~real~ hug!

much luv & good thoughts commin' atcha!

~*FLUTTERFLY FLITTIN' OF TA BED XO*~ 

gphx

« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2010, 03:43:09 AM »
Hi Flutter, GPHX stands for Golden Phoenix. As a teen, my parents divorced. My mother remarried to a good guy. It'd been a tradition in his family for my stepfather to give each son a private ceremony wherein they chose their own new name which meant something to them. My stepfather did the same with me, his new son. The name I chose was Golden Phoenix, after the bird that arises from its own ashes. To me it is a symbol that all of life's travails are lessons to prepare us for the next leg of the journey should we choose to see them that way. Now you know.
Dxed unspecific 'sicca syndrome' eyes and mouth. Neuro issues, muscle weakness. SS Seronegative but high inflammatory markers. Diabetes dx 2010. Glucose control improved neuromuscular issues. Enlarged thyroid under observation 2013. Yippee.

flutterfly

« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2010, 01:55:26 PM »
GPHX~THANX 4 THE EXPLANATION! WOW HOW FRIGGIN' EPIC IS THAT! sounds like a wonderful guy! (how old were u when that happened)
golly i'm nosey huh? u can tell me its non of my business! (i would if i didn't wanna answer sumthin'!) i'ma no filter kinda pixie! cums ta mind & out my mouth it cums! ooppsy...

well i'ma funky weird pixie that luvs folklore ~ mythology ~ astrology & such so that been said...ur already interestin' ta me! just on that alone!

have a good funk kinda day u massive wingspan ~ awe shockin' beautiful birdy u!

~*always ready ta suck up info.(if my brain ain't mushy) funky flutterfly xo*~

gphx

« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2010, 07:41:27 PM »
Flutterfly - they got married during my last year of high school. Rather than pay for a big wedding they spent the money instead on a trip to St. Thomas for themselves and us kids. It was the time of a lifetime. The name thing was a few years later, probably around age 20. At that age a stepfather need not even bother but he did and still does. Sometimes after a divorce people get lucky and a family just gets bigger and better. Have a great week.
Dxed unspecific 'sicca syndrome' eyes and mouth. Neuro issues, muscle weakness. SS Seronegative but high inflammatory markers. Diabetes dx 2010. Glucose control improved neuromuscular issues. Enlarged thyroid under observation 2013. Yippee.

marilyn143

« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2010, 10:00:24 PM »
Thanks flutterfly things are getting better between my daughter and I so I am feeling a bit better about things.thinking maybe i wont go off my 420 again as that seems to help so much. ;D no mental drugs can come close.Ahhh now if I didn't have to be a broke criminal just to get a little relief >:(   

flutterfly

« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2010, 10:20:31 PM »
GPHX~THATS EVEN MORE EPIC! ur a very lucky kid!(manchild)! takes a good parent @ whatever age ta make a difference!
luv is free but often not given out freely!SAD!

MARILYN143~I LIKE THIS...~hey it's 4:19...u got a minute!~ (sumthin us kids used ta say!) wahaha!

THATS A NO~NO...u go ta jail that way bebe! :o

getcha ur~green card~ luv! or r u in 1 of those mean peeps states!

~*flutterfly*~
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 10:22:06 PM by flutterfly »

Sheltiemom

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2010, 02:34:43 AM »
Are you kidding?

Sheltiemom

anita

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2010, 05:22:04 AM »
Flutterfly,

Although very hard for me to read your posts (and my son's text messages--LOL) I was able pick out comments about your gastroparesis...and not having any treatment.   Diabetic gastroparesis is from nerve damage in the autonomic system.  The same applies to MANY of us here with autonomic neuropathy from the Sjogren's.  I have had severe gastroparesis for years and also could not take Reglan (which is likely not on the shelf anymore---or at least it SHOULDN'T be).  I (like many others on this forum) take Domperidone.  It is not available in the US, but easy to get from Canada and it's much better than Reglan.  There is no problems getting it from Canada.  My GI doctor at Johns Hopkins writes an RX for it and the legit pharmacy in Canada mails it to me.

There is no reason NOT to be treated for this.  There is also diet changes (mechanical soft diet) that can help.  A few people have found Botox injections (during endoscopy) to give relief.  There are many threads on this forum about gastroparesis.  You might find something helpful is you do a search and read some of the threads.

Best,
Anita
52 yr old SjS, APS w/strokes, Autonomic Neuropathy, PN, Nephrogenic DI, (CVID) IgG def., Cushing's, Asthma, Gastroparesis.  Sero-neg w/+ lip biopsy.  Meds: IVIG & pre-meds, Arixtra, Aspirin, Plaquenil, Cardizem, Toprol XL, Domperidone, Nexium, Midodrine, Symbicort, Fentanyl, Percocet, Zofran

anita

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2010, 01:40:42 PM »
Sha,

As for the Domperidone.  I hear you about reactions.  You're talking to someone that has severe reactions to EVERY antibiotic...and Regaln cause severe instant movement disorders.  Docs have even tried brand new drug classes of antibiotics.

Domperidone is actually very benign when it comes to drugs.

I do the mechanical soft diet for severe gastroparesis, which is basically grinding everything up.  The less work the stomach has to do, the better it is at moving it along.  Like I said there is also the botox which is supposed to work quite well to relax the pylorus (not sure if I spelled that right) so that the stomach empties faster and easier.

52 yr old SjS, APS w/strokes, Autonomic Neuropathy, PN, Nephrogenic DI, (CVID) IgG def., Cushing's, Asthma, Gastroparesis.  Sero-neg w/+ lip biopsy.  Meds: IVIG & pre-meds, Arixtra, Aspirin, Plaquenil, Cardizem, Toprol XL, Domperidone, Nexium, Midodrine, Symbicort, Fentanyl, Percocet, Zofran