Author Topic: a complete list of screening quizes  (Read 1658 times)

Sha

a complete list of screening quizes
« on: November 28, 2010, 12:39:37 PM »
Here is a complete list of screening quizes like the others I posted. If you find one interesting...please post;)

http://arthritis.about.com/od/quiz/

Hope they have helped someone here on the forum!;)

Sha

lynnmarie219

Re: a complete list of screening quizes
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 01:51:32 PM »
Thanks for the link Sha!

Everyone please remember that these are screening quizzes and they are to be used for you to help see your symptoms more realistically. If they help you to  understand your symptoms in a different light...please make sure that your docs are aware of it.

Try not to look at these as diagnostic tools yourselves without the imput from your medical team even though we tend to want to do that when looking for answers (at least I know I did when I was new to all of this and frantically searching). Just my two cents...

I personally think these type of screening tools are extremely helpful and need to be used by more doctors......hopefully that will come in the near future to more medical offices!   

gphx

Re: a complete list of screening quizes
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 02:51:43 PM »
Well done Sha. =)
Dxed unspecific 'sicca syndrome' eyes and mouth. Neuro issues, muscle weakness. SS Seronegative but high inflammatory markers. Diabetes dx 2010. Glucose control improved neuromuscular issues. Enlarged thyroid under observation 2013. Yippee.