Author Topic: Whats for the evening meal a your house????  (Read 29906 times)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: Whats for the evening meal a your house????
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2011, 03:49:53 AM »
Meld256, Jan and I both used to work for a communications company. Your meal is an example of what we go through. I will ask for something and be surprised at what is for dinner. I am just thankful to have something to eat.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

Meld256

« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2011, 04:50:42 PM »
Joe,
Yep, gotta keep you guessing, huh?  You guys worked for a communications company. Those skills don't always transfer over to the home front.  :D
Last Feb. and March I felt so horrible I didn't care what I ate either, as long as it was something. For weeks and weeks I didn't have the strength to get up to get myself a drink, much less cook!  :(My husband was so sweet and would ask what I wanted. I'd say "anything; really, ANYTHING".  There was no problem at all.

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2011, 05:38:05 PM »
Tonight it was home made pizza. Jan made the dough by one pm and we drove 230 miles. She had to punch it down about five times before we arrived at our daughters. She used some of the dough for pizza and some for buns. The crust on the pizza was about an inch thick. The buns were 3-4 inches thick.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism