Author Topic: Thanks in advance  (Read 1275 times)

DesignerS

Thanks in advance
« on: October 09, 2010, 08:01:03 PM »
I have been slowly simmering and I just have to get the stress off my chest.

I hurt, I caught a cold which will not go away, so I am drained.  We are moving in one week and I so desperately want to enjoy it and help.

I am soooo hot! The sweats are driving me crazy.  And my Oral lichen planus is totally controlling my mouth.  Tongue, gums, and lip are parched, red and painful.

I can hardly taste anything so my appetite is gone.  I am so tired of complaining to my hubby, so just had to write it out to all of you, sorry  :-[

Isn't it hard going to bed at night knowing you won't sleep?  And wondering what you will feel like the next day!  I know that I am not alone.  Thanks friends for listening :)

Designer

Katybarstool

Re: Thanks in advance
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 12:01:13 AM »
Designer

I don't envy you, being unwell and facing a move. Have you got lots of help? Are you moving far? Hope you get soe relief from your mouth symptoms - they sound awful.

Sending you lots of positive vibes.

Kathyx

Bopeep

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 12:53:43 AM »
Designer
don't dispear, it will still all go ahead regardless of if you are not looking forward to it or not.

I really feel sorry for you, moving shortly and not feeling well. I hope you aren't moving a great distance and the inconvenience is minimal.
I also am driven crazy by sweats, so can really sympathise with you over that and I have tried every way I know how to counteract it to no avail. I now find it easier to just accept that sweats is part of sjogrens so just deal with it.
I find that putting your head in the sand and ignoring the bigger problem works for me hehe  ::)
I must admit that there are times that I just cant sleep, even with sleeping tablets, but at the moment I am sleeping through the night. Its always a big bonus to wake and it s daylight not 2 hours after you went to bed.

LeoLady

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 01:15:54 AM »
Designer:

I'm so sorry you are in such pain.  I also have reticular OLP.  Another autoimmune goody!  Not having inflammation currently but it is ugly when it flares.  Hope you feel better after the move.  Take good care of yourself.

Hugs,

LeoLady

Cheryl

• Sjogrens Staff
    • Enter here for chat room:
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 11:47:18 AM »
Designer,
  I'm sending you a big hug and good wishes to be able to enjoy moving.
Cheryl
Chat co-host on Thursdays at 8:00 Eastern time

DesignerS

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 05:53:08 PM »
Thank you everyone for your listening ear.  I know you all have these days too.  I just had to write it, and appreciate the support. :)
Kathy, we do have help and are not moving far at all, thankfully.  I just want to clean and carry and you know, be normal! lol

Katy, I feel so bad that you have to go through these sweats too ::) Arent they just miserable.  If I am in the car, I go from air conditioning to heat every few minutes.
And the sleep....or lack of....I cannot even imagine what a full night of peaceful sleep feels like.  If we could all just get a full night's rest, we could handle life a little easier.

Yes, LeoLady, when the OLP flairs, watch out!  It is good for weight loss :D  Do you use anything special for your OLP?

Cheryl, thank you for the hugs!  I appreciate it:)

Designer

LeoLady

« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2010, 02:16:49 AM »
Nope.  Nothing special.  I've just learned to stay away from high acid drinks and foods and of course, too spicy foods as well.  I have bottles of Biotene mouth spray everywhere as I find it soothing.

Hugs,

LeoLady