Author Topic: Bad few days  (Read 1189 times)

ynevar

Bad few days
« on: October 08, 2010, 02:33:50 PM »
I went to my son's football game (the last one) and have hurt for the past two days because of it.. :(  The pain has migrated and increased, from just my hands now up my arms to my shoulders... from my feet up my entire legs to my hips.  Does it stop there?  Does it affect the back too?  I have had bad back pain the past few days and wonder if it is my bad back or a new pain like the one in my hands etc?  Does it affect anything else, neck etc? 

I feel like a dragon is slowly swallowing me and I just can't wait for the darn doctor to hopefully give me something to help....

:( -Y

Katybarstool

Re: Bad few days
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2010, 02:37:35 PM »
Y, sorry you are suffering so much just now. It's terrible that we can't always do 'ordinary' things without payin for it later. I get the same kind of things - and yes, my back does ache sometimes. I'm not sure if that the SJS, osteo-arthritis, or related to pelvic prolapse problems though.

Sending you hugs.

Kathyx

ynevar

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2010, 12:56:19 PM »
Thanks Kathy,

I am feeling a bit better today, although very stiff when I woke up.  The whole veins bulging thing really has me wondering.  If I do any physical activity with my hands the veins in my hands bulge and they hurt.  I haven't figured out if that is vasculitis type stuff or some other oddity.

-Y

wally

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2010, 06:07:04 PM »
hang in there!!!! hugs-Wally

ynevar

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2010, 01:19:41 AM »
Thank you Wally!  I am hanging in there.  I know I did way too much today, but it felt good---tired of being a lump!  I'd rather be a pained lump than just a lump.  Taking my very pained self to bed.  I finished 2 paintings tonight and did a whole painting.  Cooked dinner, dishes piled high but I don't care... taking my pained self to bed.  I can't wait to get a diagnosis.  This whole veins bulging and severe pain is a mystery and I hate the pain.

Hate it!!! ARRRRG! *wahhhhh* *throws self on floor, can't get up, rolls around and then pulls herself together* Okay---that's out of my system... I am fighting to stay positive, but how do you do it with so much pain when you are the least bit active?????  I can't even hold a paint brush without severe pain!!! 

Maybe I need to watch Mary Poppins or something...

-Y