Author Topic: I am starting to hate the cold and walking!  (Read 902 times)

ynevar

I am starting to hate the cold and walking!
« on: October 02, 2010, 02:41:45 PM »
Went to my son's football game and at half-time my ankle started up, I stopped walking and was able to go through the game without losing ability to walk.  I am home now, hands and feet are pins and needles and I feel like garbage.  The pain is coming.  I can't stand this!!!!

I have taken my 3/4 of my Tramadol for the day and have 2 Vicodin left. 

My son is having some buddies spend the night and I hope it goes well.  I am dealing with teenagers and a stupid ex-husband who treats my son like garbage and my two teenage daughters are golden to him.  They are pulling BS and I have to put an end to it today.  I talked to my ex's gf, who stated my ex's relationship with my son is unhealthy.  She agreed it's best to have him stay at my house.  And now the teenagers who get whatever they want from my ex want to stay with him instead of staying with me week on and week off like they normally do.  I am going to lay down the law with the girls and set them straight.  If I have to go to court then I do. 

ARG!  All of this in the midst of severe pain, pins and needles and a continued sinus infection... Really?  When does it lighten up???????

-Y

deeindiana

• Deb Perry Studio: photography & graphic arts
Re: I am starting to hate the cold and walking!
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2010, 04:58:05 PM »
Trouble always seems to come in bunches, doesn't it. And it's so hard to be a good mom when you feel like crap. It seems like every time I'm sick I can almost always count on the phone to ring with some kind of problem.  I wish I had some good advice or suggestions for you, but all I can offer is my understanding and good wishes. You are not alone!
Deb
Diagnosed June 2010.
Rheumy at University of Michigan Med Center. Age 52
Severely dry mouth & throat with difficulty swallowing, fibro, allodynia of the scalp.
Medications: Atenolol, Dexilant, Zoloft, Zocor, Flaxseed oil, Vit D, Nasonex, Plaquenil
I am my own worst enemy...