Author Topic: Symptoms - What do you have? Diagnosis/No diagnosis  (Read 1815 times)

ynevar

Symptoms - What do you have? Diagnosis/No diagnosis
« on: September 18, 2010, 10:13:03 PM »
Just wondering!?

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
Re: Symptoms - What do you have? Diagnosis/No diagnosis
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 03:04:04 AM »
Nice set of questions. The results after more people respond will be interesting.
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

anita

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 04:48:55 AM »
Great topic and survey.

However, I would be curious to see the numbers for GI, cardiac, and respiratory as separate categories like the kidneys.  There are so many here with "other organ" problems, it would be nice to narrow some down. 

But I do like the idea and will be watching the results.  Thanks
52 yr old SjS, APS w/strokes, Autonomic Neuropathy, PN, Nephrogenic DI, (CVID) IgG def., Cushing's, Asthma, Gastroparesis.  Sero-neg w/+ lip biopsy.  Meds: IVIG & pre-meds, Arixtra, Aspirin, Plaquenil, Cardizem, Toprol XL, Domperidone, Nexium, Midodrine, Symbicort, Fentanyl, Percocet, Zofran

ohiolady

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2010, 06:12:32 AM »
I checked organ for the GI tract but it would be great to add that separately since so many of us have problems.   Good thread.

Anna
SJS  Hashimoto's   Mild Raynauds  GERD  Gastroparesis
Restasis, Evoxac, Dexilant,  Domperidone, Zofran and Synthroid. Fish Oil, Vit D and B12  R lipoic acid,  Acetyl L Cartnine, Vitamin B1, and The Perfect Food Green and Fruit supplement

Kidney Cancer Survivor   
Female   Age: 62

Epson

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2010, 10:01:22 AM »
I agree, nice set of questions, I just hope it's not to difficult for some people to click off the boxes.  I would love to see everyone take the survey, this is why many of us come here, to learn not kvetch, not that there is anything wrong with kvetching mind you.

DragonflyC

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2010, 10:54:04 AM »
Very interesting!

A lot of my symptoms are fairly well controlled by plaquenil, so I checked off the things that were problems for me at the time of my diagnosis and that bother me during flares.

My other organ involvement is my lungs.  I have had pleurisy twice and walking pneumonia once.

Linda196

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2010, 11:52:08 AM »
I've answered as best I could for what applies to SjS, and left out the "other organ" one, since I already had damage to heart, kidneys, liver and brain from Sarcoidosis, and damage to thyroid from Hashimoto's, long before SjS became an issue.

I'm also one of the AI people with an immune system in hyperdrive, T-cells through the roof and extremely high IgM and IgA, so I rarely get infections of any kind.
Please check out our home page at http://www.sjogrensworld.org/index.html {{INCLUDES A LINK TO AMAZON SHOPPING!!}}
; and live chat at https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net/#SjogrensWorld

ynevar

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2010, 01:40:17 PM »
SHEESH!  I knew when I was doing this I should have included gastroparesis or GI issues!  Lung Issues, I wonder if I can add them?  I did make it so folks could change their votes, let me see!

-Y

ynevar

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2010, 01:44:55 PM »
I could reset the tally to zero?  We all vote again?