Author Topic: New drug-resistant superbugs found in 3 states  (Read 7487 times)

Joe S.

• Fibro, Sjs, RA, CNS, Diabetes, TIA's, ADHD, ptsd
    • Chakra Force
bkn C4 & C5, herniation's 7 n, 5 t, 4 l, Nerve Damage
Lisinopril, Amlodipine, Pantoprazole, Metformin, Furosemide, Glimepiride,
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche
Reiki, reflexology, meditation, electro-herbalism

sleeeepy

Re: New drug-resistant superbugs found in 3 states
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 03:21:41 PM »
Hi Joe, all I can say is that is frightening !!!!!!

Mary

inga

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 03:36:39 PM »
This is NOT a BUG.

It is a gene segment, spread hand to mouth, that can make many if not most bacteria, drug resistant.

This is WAY more significant than most people know.

Think of a crime scene....DNA.....it isn't alive....you can't kill IT.  This is a mutation that is spread hand to mouth.....as a piece of genetic material that finds its way into bacteria...and if it is lucky and you are not....well, you are not.

Even if you can kill the germ it modifies...the plasmid is still ciruclating to infect a new kind of bacteria....it spreads from bacteria to bacteria. 

Actually, you don't even need to catch a disease from some one who has an NDM-1 infection, altho that is one way to get it.....

you can just catch the gene, and if it gets into a bacterium in your body and it is a vital bacteria....it could conceiveably mutate inside you...conceivably....it did, in some poor souls in India and Pakistan. 

Right now, all the cases have ties to Asia....not for long, since they have been depositing their DNA all over the place.....toilets, door handles, escaltors, airplanes, airports, dare we say, burgers?  The piece of NDM 1 you get at the airport, may get washed away in water, then again, it could stick to the seat of your pants, and get into your next wipe....sorry to be so crude.  Your benign deposit could be the next supergerm.  Not to mention TB....

Then there is Pakistan....recent floods....ugh....can not even think about it.  Millions living in swill...and aid workers coming in and going home.....

This is not ONE GERM, or TWO GERMS....This is a plasmid or gene that is contagious.

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 04:00:46 PM »
Inga, remember to breathe.

The most germ encrusted surfaces you have are your computer keyboard, mouse and pad.

There has to be a method to remove it. It may be a chemical compound that attaches to these enzymes and rips them apart. It may be a form for resonate chemistry that breaks it down. (If you do not understand what I am talking about, please look it up or ask questions.)

I hope that there are scientist somewhere that are working on this problem.
Centrum Silver, Cinnamon, Magnesium, Flaxseed, Inositol, D3, ALA, ALC, Aleve, cistanche

inga

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 04:04:31 PM »
This may not play for every one.  I subscribe to this website so it may not open.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/728039

Pegasus47

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 04:07:01 PM »
I am going to get my flu shot now.

Hope to prevent infections.  Take lots of Vit. D- helps

Pegasus

inga

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2010, 04:21:11 PM »
Oh, I see they want YOU to sign up too.  I needed my professional credentials...sorry.  I am not sure if you can google medscape with NDM-1 and get this video.

People do not understand antibiotic resistance, let alone, a hunk of DNA that travels on hand to mouth, that can change a large number of bacteria to be permanently drug resistant to ALL antibotics except tigecycline and colistin one of which is toxic to the kidney. 

It is gram negative, BTW.  These are hospital acquired infections that have now exposed every one to having this happen from germs that are far more frequently encountered.

This is ground breaking science.

flutterfly

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 10:09:04 AM »
hey joey...aka ^the brain^!

all i gotta say 'bout that is...this germ aware freaky flutterfly just...shat a lil'!

good golly can all the plane peeps just screen travelin' peeps 4 germs b4 they fly 'round???!!!

luva ya kid~o!!!   :-*

~*flutterfly...there's just not 'nuff purell in the world ta make me feel better 'bout steppin in all the docs & hospitals i do!!!*~

inga

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 04:57:36 PM »
Flutterfly, the folks that screen passengers cant manage to find bombs in underwear.....

I don't think they can screen for a plasmid that makes bacteria resistant.

irish

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2011, 05:59:09 PM »
You know, this could be a new "germ warfare" event going on here. Although, with all the tragedy in the world, floods, hurricanes, earthquakes and fire, I doubt if there is much more that can surprise us. Whatever the heck this new genetic code thing is there will probably be something else just as bad or worse.

I would think that the scientists are working on this. I have read about it off and on for a year it seems. We just have to live until we die. That is what they did back in the old times. I don't want to die any sooner than I have to, but there isn't much we can do about some of this stuff. We can, however, wash our hands and use your heads. That is about it. Maybe lock ourselves up in a room without windows, but the wind would blow the bugs in.

With that cheery thought I will continue to read through the posts. What we all can do is smile. Make our time on earth worthwhile. Irish ;D

CAT1962

« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2011, 06:00:57 PM »
Small factoid:

I cringe when I see kids/adults at the movies wearing shorts, dresses...there is more fecal bacteria on a movie theater seat than on your own  toilet...just a little trivia... :P

Sha

« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2011, 10:52:49 PM »
UHHHHHHGGGGGGGNESS!!! :o

Cat~ come on....now I am really starting to think....Yucky!! But then again...we work at school so what are we thinkin anyway...LOL :D

Joe~ Scary to say the least!!!! Keep us up to date, would ya!!

Sha

Joe S.

• Chakra Force
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2011, 05:25:08 AM »
I believe that this was a link that was forwarded to me. I do not remember who sent it.

dainbramage

« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2011, 06:05:17 AM »
I have worked in a hospital for 23 years plus. There is so much that the public just doesn't understand. Resistant bacteria due to overuse of antibiotics (drug resistant, bacterias evolve and mutate and change).  Also, people are carriers of certain bacterias and when we (low immunities) get something, these bacterias want to come out and play, it is very bad.  I sound like my mother...Please Wash Your Hands With Soap And Water and sing Happy Birthday 2 times. This is what JACHO watches us do in the hospital. (When we wear gloves and remove them from patient contact, we foam.) Ladies your purses are the worst, get them off the floors. Do not put them on the floors of the bathrooms, yuck.
Sorry, just had JACHO come visit...influenza A is here again so be careful.

tired of it

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2011, 07:22:50 AM »
I;m going to live ina bubble,, blame mothers and doctors for two things,, a mom that demands antibiotics for a kid with a cold,, and doctors for giving them,, about the last one wehave is vanco,, and even that is being comprimised, maybe we live to clean,,