Author Topic: Big Brother, Survivor, DWTS - anyone?  (Read 15537 times)

Bucky

• Global Moderator
Re: Big Brother, Survivor, DWTS - anyone?
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2010, 07:00:45 PM »
I can't believe none of my Sjoggie friends have updated me on Survivor.  :(  Tonight, I planned on catching the show and find out the show finished up this past Sunday!   :o  We didn't get a TV program guide this week so I had no idea what's on TV.  (Since starting a new job where I work evenings, I haven't been watching much TV.)

Well, well, well . . . . 21 yr. of Fabio wins a million dollars!!   :o  I'm really surprised he made it to the end - in the beginning, I sure didn't think he would go far.  Anybody who plans on taking care of their Momma if they come into money is alright by me.   ;)

I'm glad Jane won the "Sprint Player of the Season" award of $100,000.  I missed the show she got voted out and didn't bother to catch up with it tonight as I watched the other two shows on-line tonight.  She was smart to prepare herself for being on Survivor (which I could never figure out why people DIDN'T do this . . . especially, when it came to starting a fire . . . a MAJOR factor in the game).  Good for you Jane!!

We've got a while now until the next Survivor - it starts Feb. 16th.  Sounds like it could be an interesting season.

Bucky

Come sit a spell and join in live chat - we serve non-fattening, zero calorie goodies while discussing all kinds of things.  ;D

http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)

lynnmarie219

« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2010, 07:59:42 PM »
I think the next Amazing Race starts in February as well...what will we do until then??? lol

eyeamdry

« Reply #92 on: December 28, 2010, 11:32:40 PM »
I was glad Jane won the hundred thousand and thought she might.  I never cared for Fabio and his silly smirk.  I'm surprised if he even shaves.

Now, now............