Author Topic: A good day  (Read 2085 times)

kellyptyler

A good day
« on: March 03, 2010, 03:04:18 PM »
when you have a good day...it sure does feel good...doesn't it?  :) my husband and I had to take the vehicle and get it worked on today and had to drive 90 minutes to a Kia dealer. So, we left early and just got back and I feel good. Usually I'd be on the couch or in bed totally wiped out...so like I said..when you have a good day..it is good!!!!

eyeamdry

Re: A good day
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2010, 03:07:26 PM »
Glad you had a good day Kelly.  Was the sun out?  We've had sun out for two days and I don't know how to act.  It does make you feel better.  I like a long ride when I'm feeling good.

kellyptyler

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2010, 03:23:33 PM »
No, the sun wasn't out today, but it was warmer and not snowing. We've had so much snow this winter that there is still a couple feet in the yard. When you have a good day it makes you want it to continue!! I try not to be negative and think "it'll get bad again" :o

YYC_ Mommy

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2010, 05:38:52 PM »
Thanks for sharing your good day! It has made me smile :D

lynnmarie219

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2010, 06:39:53 PM »
Hi Kelly,

So good to hear that you had a nice day with your hubby today...sometimes it doesn't have to be much.....you felt good, went for a ride, got things accomplished, and all was well with the world!

Good for you!  ;D

kellyptyler

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2010, 06:53:56 PM »
Thanks!!

sewandsew

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2010, 09:05:03 PM »
When we get good days we want to celebrate that good day with everyone.  Thanks for sharing!

louise

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2010, 09:23:47 PM »
Yes! Every once in a while I have a great day no pain,not that tired,mouth is not to dry. I wonder what it is I did different on those days. I sure hope I get a few more.
primary sjogrens, adderall xr, diclofenac ,vitamin d3, percocet, b12,b6, omega3, ibuprofen, protonix, voltaren gel, lots of sugarless gum and candy.

Bernice

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2010, 09:59:25 PM »
Oh how I love those good days when the weather is good and I'm feeling good! I especially love the ones when my husband and I share those days spending time together.

It's supposed to be in the 60s this weekend and husband suggested we spend time together, I just pray I'm up to it!