Author Topic: young with Sjogrens, a Norwegian webpage  (Read 5887 times)

Ballerina

young with Sjogrens, a Norwegian webpage
« on: January 10, 2010, 01:32:10 PM »
Hi
Did you know this page:
http://www.youngsjogrens.com/Velkommen_Norsk.html

This guy is in some test called Marshall something.
Do you know anything about it?

Love
Ami

inga

Re: young with Sjogrens, a Norwegian webpage
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2010, 02:13:11 PM »
The Marshall Protocol?  Antibiotic treatment of autoimmune diseases.  Just a guess.

I can't read it, so I am making an assumption.

Gail

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2010, 02:26:10 PM »
Yes, it is Marshall Protocol when they treat autoimmune diseases with antibiotics. I guess when you are sick, you'll try anything even dogs poop if somebody tells you it will help. I am sticking to a strict diet. I believe in it.

Gail.

Epson

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2010, 04:07:35 PM »
Marshall Protocol, do a little research and come to your own concussion, as for me, I'll keep sleeping with toad under my pillow.

Bernice

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2010, 10:28:48 PM »
Epson! LOL!
You are insane!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Ami, I'm sure Epson has at least googled this, but You might need to wait for Stillguy, our  brainyack to come by to get a better answer! ;D ;D ;D

Me? I can't read it and translating it is not an option right now, I am on my way to bed for the night, I will try reading it tomorrow! I can't see straight enough to read anything more than a few sentences right now! ::)

To others, your computers can translate for you!

Thanks for sharing!

inga

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 06:57:00 AM »
As far as the toad goes, it is about as good as anything out there.  I would prefer a frog, in case I am lonely, I could kiss him, and have a prince.

If only my body wasn't flame retardant, non-stick, perserved, pickled, and bug proof....maybe I would be digesting myself from the inside out.  We are all toxic waste dumps.

schika

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2010, 10:55:27 AM »
Here is the webpage of the young Norwegian in English!

http://www.youngsjogrens.com/welcome.html

Epson

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2010, 11:34:07 AM »
This whole Marshall Protocol was cover in a past post.  Marshall is a PhD. not an MD.  I believe he has a PhD in electronics, yep that's the guy I want to take care of my medical needs.  I'm sure you will find some people that swear by him, just like you will find people that will believe in voodoo or that eating carrots every day will give you 20/20 vision.

inga

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2010, 11:43:25 AM »
Yes, indeed, life must be eaten with a grain of salt.  I don't know how Marshall just overlooks that he is not a physician or even biological science PhD.  There are a lot of dangers in long term antibiotics, like say, Clostridium Difficile, not to mention neuropathy from Flagyl (metronidazole).  So, every one gets to pick their poison.  Lucky those that don't need some poison.  I will stick with what I am on.

Autoimmune disease is so broad, so overlapping, who knows if some of the cures effected by any treatment, were actually prescribed to some one with significant clinical disease to begin with.

Bernice

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2010, 09:57:34 PM »
Yea Epson I remember that one. I remember that quite a few had really bad things to say about him, in fact aren't we still missing two members who's last post were stating they were going to try some of that stuff, I don't think we have heard from them since, have we??  ??? 

Yall remember they were ordering something to test from one of those online scammers.

I sent a shout out to them but don't think I ever heard back! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Ballerina

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2010, 12:30:03 PM »
I was just going to tell you the page is also in English, just click that English flag!

Longterm antibiotics. I was on that for acne when I was young. 2 years. Think it ruined my stomach.
I also stick to my diet but if I get worse I would go crazy for anything.

Am having a premiere soon, I think you would be proud of me. You would see me jumping and running like crazy on stage
and noone would know I have SS. This week has been the headacheweek. Eyes less dry,
but headache and fatigue instead.

I fell on my back in reherasal and my body reacted as if I had a flu.
But I am back. And I will continue to struggle.

Love  2 U.
Ami

Katybarstool

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2010, 01:07:42 PM »
Ami

Sending you all the luck in the world for your Premiere. I wish I could see it.

Kathyx

jaygee

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2010, 01:41:18 PM »
Hey, maybe you could post a photo of your premiere?   Good Luck!     ;D     xx

Ballerina

« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2010, 02:04:13 PM »
Am trying to send some pic, but how? Cannot see any upload option?
A

Scottietottie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2010, 09:19:56 AM »
Hi Ami  :)

You have to upload your pictures to a site like photobucket and then post a link.

Take care - Scottie  :)
http://sjogrensworld.org/   (our home page)
http://www.sjogrensworld.org/chats.htm   (find our chat times here!)
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.dal.net  (way to chat + nickname and #Sjogrensworld)

Never do tomorrow what you can put off till the day after tomorrow!