Author Topic: To Work, or Not To Work...  (Read 17045 times)

jordozmom

Re: To Work, or Not To Work...
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2010, 12:28:31 PM »
Oh Harlin - I am SOOOO happy for you!  Now, will you come talk to my boss for me because I'm too chicken!  Nah, really I think I'll be joining you folks soon.  Be sure to take care of yourself and get yourself some good rest.  Exercise when you can and focus on your doctor appointments, diet, etc.  YIPPEE!!  I'm just so thrilled for you!!!
SJS, Raynauds, Distal Renal Tubular Acidosis, RA, peripheral neuropathy, COPD, RLS, leaky heart valve (caused by SJS), Lichen Sclerosis.
Plaquenil, Salagen, Sodium Bicarb, Klor-Con, Ambien, Methotrexate, COQ-10, VitD, Multivitamin, Omega 3, B12

tedebear710

« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2010, 01:03:42 PM »
Harlin, even though it was difficult, giving up working will help your health in the long run.  Enjoy the time to recuperate, rest, and catch up on things at home.  It's wonderful that you'll get to spend time with the grands.

I would give anything to be able to quit my full-time job.  My husband is barely hanging on to his right now, so I'm stuck.  In today's economy we count our blessings that we have income at all.

Hugs,
Mary

SassieCat

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2010, 11:48:52 PM »
Harlin,

I know it was a difficult choice to make but I think you'll be happy you did.  It may take a few months to get used to, but then you'll figure it out and be JUST FINE!!!

I am happy for you and hope you start feeling better right away!   :D